Astonish your friends with your Sundial Glass skills. For example:
- Find sunrise and sunset times for any date – just follow the date up to the top line and read the hour – for example at the end of April the sun will rise just before 5am and set just after 7pm GMT.
- Use it for non-beer beverages like water, fruit juice or any other cold liquid of your choice.
- Leave it in a sunny window and turn it when you want to know the time.
- Use it to keep all your pens and pencils in one place (but you won’t be able to tell the time very easily).
- Trap bees, wasps and spiders with the aid of a beer mat.